Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is seriously depressing
(12-01-2015, 02:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True

But again those posts are the extremes and more fans objective than over the top critical in my opinion.

We have fans who will never forgive MB even though he has fielded a darn good team now for a very long time, paid his players well and got them to stay and helped make the NFL season a lot of fun again. It is their right to chastise him for 20 years ago, I don't agree, but I try and see why they are so butt hurt over his decisions over the years.

How do you think the players on this team feel?  Five straight years (more than likely) of postseason appearances.  A good group, on and off the field.  Yet, they must feel like the majority of their town hates their owner because of the 90s (which a LOT more teams would be in jeopardy of experiencing right now if not for the rookie wage scale which minimizes the impact of draft busts) when they have put such a great team on the field.  

Again, I won't tell others how to think, but holding these players responsible for things that happened decades ago is just plain stupid.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is seriously depressing - SHRacerX - 12-01-2015, 03:46 PM