Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-27-2022, 10:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Watson is easily a top 6-7 QB in the NFL. Throws for a lot of yards. Decent amount of TD's. Minimal interceptions. Can run. Puts up good fantasy football numbers. Plus, the Browns have 2 really good RB's.

He's tough to defend. On the con side, he takes a lot of sacks. And well...legal issues.

I just think the Cleveland culture is messed up much like ours was here for years and year. And it's hard to overcome that.

I'll say the same thing I said when the Bucs got an over the hill Tom Brady and the Rams traded the farm for Stafford...when you whiff on a 1st overall pick QB you need to do something drastic to reboot.  We'll see how it goes.  I could see it blowing up on the Browns, but I also have to admit that we've had the luxury of facing bad to mediocre Browns QBs for 20+ years.

My bottom line is that it shouldn't matter who the Browns/Ravens/Steelers have at QB because we have Burrow, though.  We're set up like the Packers were in the NFC North during both the Favre and the Rogders eras.  The Bears/Lions/Vikings made a lot of moves but it didn't much matter because QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - Nately120 - 04-27-2022, 12:22 PM