Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did it feel like this team just arrived at the Super Bowl?
(04-24-2022, 10:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What I mean is, I remember the first two Super Bowls. There was a time when you were like, this team is going to the Super Bowl. At no time did I think this current team was going there. Then it’s SuperBowl Sunday, and the Bengals are there. And it’s liked I missed something.  Or they skipped a step. I don’t know but it still seems so weird. And who the hell goes to the Super Bowl and almost wins with that line?  I don’t know how any of it happened.

It was strange, beautiful and scary all at the same time in a mind boggling time. I think we got there ahead of schedule...

Many more to come, this year I am saying we are going to the Super Bowl unlike last year at this time when all I was expecting
was significant improvement and a chance at the Playoffs and maybe a win. This team after this Free Agency and hopefully a great
weekend in the Draft should be able to beat anybody just like we nearly did this last postseason.

Fun times Michaelsean, fun times. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did it feel like this team just arrived at the Super Bowl? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-27-2022, 10:44 PM