Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Burning Question for Draft Day
(04-28-2022, 09:53 AM)pally Wrote: We know from long history that everyone broadcasting the draft simultaneously yet supposedly without coordination go to commercial just as the Bengals are about too announce their pick.

What are the odds of that happening to the defending AFC champs...I say there is a  98.7% we will see a commercial.

That is a high percent. I will go with the under 98.7% and say 50/50% chance.

I love the draft, but I am a guy who watches every NFL game each week so know most teams very well. It is interesting to see them attack their weaknesses via the draft.

I also wonder if the WR class blows up in rounds 1 and 2, some based on talent, but a lot based on record breaking prices to sign WR's to future contracts. To me the high priced positions seem to get over drafted. In past it was QB position based on future contracts and 5th year option, in 2022 I think GM's have to be thinking about any WR who is great or very good how much it will take to sign them versus a rookie deal.

I can't wait to see it play out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Real Burning Question for Draft Day - Luvnit2 - 04-28-2022, 11:40 AM