Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did it feel like this team just arrived at the Super Bowl?
(04-27-2022, 11:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, if we win it all this year it won't haunt you that bad, be honest Nicomo.

No one predicted us to really go to the Superbowl this last season. I know some joked about it but that was just it, a joke.

We got there ahead of schedule and are just growing as a young and now experience, talented team with a great young QB
and a Defense and Kicker which were the main reason we started winning in the Playoffs and on the road in the Playoffs.

The best is yet to come.

It's really hard to get there man. Fred made a thread that everyone shit on about Marino getting there his second year and never getting back... Everyone was sure he would. The Legion of Boom sure seemed like they'd last more than a few years. It's hard to do what we did last year, and it hurt to not finish it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did it feel like this team just arrived at the Super Bowl? - jason - 04-28-2022, 01:48 PM