Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would love to see more of the 2015 draft class
(12-01-2015, 03:49 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: I get it. The Bengals are a very talented team and have been blessed so far with having little in the way of major injuries. I am by no means suggesting to change the successful formula. However as we approach week 13, I can't help but think it is time to see the likes of Dawson, Kroft, Hardison and particularly Alford a little. A few more plays here and there, especially, like Sunday when we had a comfortable lead. Some of the college rust should be dusted off and playbooks/system knowledge by now should not be an issue.

I single Alford out because I don't understand why we are keeping Tate active and leaving this talented and pacey returner inactive. We are barely using Tate on the field, and though I understand he has the ability to be clutch, we will never know what we have in Alford by letting him sit behind a player whose ceiling is evident.

Dawson showed a lot of promise in the pre-season and I can't see how 10-15 snaps taken off Hawk/Lamur/Rey would hurt the team majorly.

If this team is to be successful down the stretch I can't help but feel some of these rookies need to see more time. Even if only to keep some of the vets we have fresher.

problem with that is you have to deactivate someone that is producing well for us to give a rookie a shot...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would love to see more of the 2015 draft class - XenoMorph - 12-01-2015, 05:30 PM