Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2022, 06:25 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I understand that there are certain delays in broadcasts and streaming.  I actually watch on TV and stream another broadcast on my laptop.   But every year there is someone that posts the pick well before it is officially announced most likely from social media sources.   As for avoiding JN, I like following and talking about the draft with people here.   So, "Hey don't read the forum if you don't like it," isn't a solution for me.  Also given the responses above I'm not the only one that does not like spoilers.  

Folks know what you're talking about. It's not an instance of a dude watching broadcast getting the news a couple seconds earlier that someone streaming; it's turd who know they are spoiling it and relish in the attention. 

WTS HUGE SHOUT OUT to Holic and all the forum members that chip in around here. I remember it wasn't too long ago, that the forum would crash about 1 minute before the Bengal pick and stay crashed until about 5 minutes after the pick
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - bfine32 - 04-28-2022, 06:32 PM