Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-29-2022, 02:04 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just came into the thread, knew someone would be hating on the Dax Hill pick even though it was a need with both our 
Safeties being up after this year for new contracts. I prefer keeping the hard hitter and adding the cover guy myself along
with you Nicomo. To act like this is a John Ross pick as Scotty here just said is completely stupid and inaccurate in both 
position and injury history.

Injury was the reason I questioned Ross, there isn't this question with Dax Hill who plays in the Secondary all the time.

Dax Hill is a hitter like a Linebacker that wraps up, can play Corner, cover with range at both Safety positions.

Injuries weren’t what cost Ross, he couldn’t run routes or catch. I guess I’ve heard different scouting reports than you I guess. From what Mcahay says he isn’t an nfl safety he is a slot corner. I get it you like the guy so you’ll defend. I’m just saying it wasn’t a good pick for what this team needs at this part of the draft. That’s my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - scottyd33 - 04-29-2022, 02:26 AM