Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DraftKings Help...... PLEASE!!
Joined a DraftKings one-week league that's only for Monday's game (Baltimore-Cleveland) and Thursday's game (Green Bay-Detroit) and my players from Monday got me a pretty solid start (J. Allen- 18.4, Aiken- 20, Benjamin- 22, Barnidge- 16.1, Browns D-9), so I'm only down a little over 49 points going into Thursday Night Football, and I have 240 PMR remaining, whereas only one other person has that many minutes remaining with more points than me.

Thursday's game:

Starting Stafford, which I could start Rogers over him (have the money), but the Packers receivers have been struggling lately, plus Stafford put up 242 and 2 scores a few weeks ago, and added with the fact that it's in Detroit, I like Stafford here.

Throw in the fact that I have Calvin Johnson, and the double-points could be golden.

Thoughts?

Second running back spot, I have Lacy, which is pretty much a given.

For my flex, though, I have James Jones, because Cobb has been pretty shitty most of the year, but Jones is boom or bust, so do I go with him, or start say Richard Rogers, Golden Tate, Davonte Adams, or one of Detroit's running backs (which I hate because it's a committee), or someone else?

Going for big money, so any help is very much appreciated!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
DraftKings Help...... PLEASE!! - BFritz21 - 12-02-2015, 06:48 AM