Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
3rd Round-Zachary Carter-DT-Florida
(04-30-2022, 12:45 AM)jj22 Wrote: PFF hates the pick. I'll trust the coaches with this one.

Right.  Do we have a good Defensive Coordinator.  You bet we do.   ESPN had Carter rated good enough to go in round 3.   

It's simple. Ogungobi is gone and he was our DT Pass Rusher.  This Carter is a DT Pass Rusher.  It's that simple.  

jj22 nails it.  Trust our Super Bowl coaches and GM Tobin.  We have a great Defensive Coordinator, so trust this pick.

I bet if we would go on YouTube and watch Carter highlights at Florida, we would be happy about this SEC DT.    Trust our Super Bowl Defensive Coordinator, you better believe it. 

ADD ON : I just went on YouTube and saw his highlights. What's not to like about this dominate SEC Defensive Player. The Zach Attack looks great in his Florida Gator footage and Senor Bowl. He can line up at DE or DT. The Zach Attack is an SEC Monster. One look at the YouTube footage and you see why our great Defensive Coordinator would want him. That is what they call Zach Carter, " The Zach Attack ". Those who have no info on him need to throw away your draft cheat sheets and look at this monster SEC player on YouTube Highlights. These are not easy teams he is dominating, these are Alabama, LSU, Tennessee BIG MAN SEC Teams.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3rd Round-Zachary Carter-DT-Florida - kevin - 04-30-2022, 02:16 AM