Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stability...its boring but its better than the alternative
(12-02-2015, 09:53 AM)sonofstat Wrote: "If Austin Davis starts Sunday, he is 15th Browns QB to start vs. Marvin Lewis Bengals in 26 games"  Geoff Hobson

That's a ridiculous stat.  How can you consistently win with a revolving door at QB/Head coach?

I know at times the conservative nature of Mike Brown/M Lewis has frustrated me but there's a lot to be said for sticking with your vision and the people you hired or drafted.  Just changing things up every 5 minutes never seems to work out and every change brings another rebuilding cycle of hiring /firing.

Apart from injury cover (Fitzmagic) Marvin will probably only have had 2 QB's in Palmer and Dalton by the time he is done as head coach...dread to think how many Browns QB's he'll have faced by the time he is done.

I think that's why bengals are doing so well. We draft ours guys ride with them. Browns will never be competitive until they get a coach and qb and develop him and build their team to up to his strength. It's a shame their fans deserve better than their getting. We know so well what their going through, with that said screw them  Big Grin LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stability...its boring but its better than the alternative - Se ky bengal - 12-02-2015, 10:32 AM