Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Round 5 is Tycen Anderson-Safety
(04-30-2022, 05:15 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You are right on that, that one slipped my mind. 

Be nice to grab a free agent on a one year deal for that role, maybe Will Fuller, Jarvis Landry or Emmanuel Sanders. Hell maybe even Cole Beasley or Adam Humphries, although I know Beasley brings some controversy. 

If you can sell one that they will get snaps. I think that trying to fix everything is impossible in the NFL today. The Ravens have killed it in the draft. Killed it but they still have issues. Everybody has weak spots. Criticism of adding a quality corner to compete with Apple (Taylor_Britt)? Adding a safety (Hill) to ready for next year and severely help as the backup immediately at 3 spots? Drafting a versatile DT to help depth w/o Ogunjobi(Carter) ? Volson? He’s really strong and versatile. The OL has sucked. Who is left in the OL after the starters has been a huge disappointment. Anderson? He’s got a role expected as a linebacker in the dime and special teams. He’s fast as hell for I’d expect ending up at 225-230. To me they have drafted with specific purpose.

I get the depth at WR and TE but how much will they play?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Round 5 is Tycen Anderson-Safety - kevin - 04-30-2022, 04:04 PM
RE: Round 5 is Tycen Anderson-Safety - Soonerpeace - 04-30-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: Round 5 is Tycen Anderson-Safety - J24 - 04-30-2022, 04:15 PM