Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Using context to judge this draft
(05-02-2022, 07:12 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I just wish the Bengals were as obsessed with the OL as they are the defense.Because,in reality,that’s really all they needed to do,is to just go completely nuts with the OL.Go back and watch some film of the playoffs,and Super Bowl.

I was fine with a defensive draft. I just hoped we could get Linderbaum or someone in the 1st. They were all gone so I'm fine with Dax and we needed a corner and I like CTB. But I do wish they put more focus on the oline like the they have the defense as well. They got the 3 free agents and I was fine with the waiting to see how the draft shook out. Last year people made the argument why we didn't get Thuney was because we needed more than 1 piece and had to spread it out. Now this year in the draft we don't add too many pieces and it's because we don't need many pieces. I agree we are close so we have money remaining go out and spend it or make a trade for an oline player like you did BJ Hill last year. We don't have good enough depth on the Oline in my opinion and we need to add more to protect Joe and try and get to the superbowl again. I realize we will probably have to wait a while for anything to happen but I just really hope we're not content with what we have.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using context to judge this draft - NUGDUKWE - 05-02-2022, 09:55 PM