Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Using context to judge this draft
(05-02-2022, 07:42 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote:  You speak the truth, even the guard and the center they added are pretty average (at least when they are surrounded by good players on their previous teams), but we were so horrible we get excited about having even average players, they are not good enough to make up for a below average starting LG.  If we have an Adeniji or Carman at LG this line could easily implode again, especially if we have even 1 injury and have to start them both.

Compare Cappa and Karras to Hopkins and Spain.As far as their average ratings go,they are very similar.Then you have Collins,which is highly rated,(and I like this guy)but,let’s face it,he’s high risk.Out a full season with hip surgery.Injured his foot.Has been in some trouble with the league.Dallas wanted rid of him.Sure,he’s one of the top Tackles in the league,but there are red flags on this guy.No, I don’t see this as an example of going all out on the OL.Now had they brought in Tretter at Center I would feel much better,but that’s not going to happen.Although,they had the chance to make it happen.

Joe Burrow was extremely fortunate to have not gotten seriously injured this past season.Most sacked Quarterback in the league last year.And the nightmare continued into the playoffs,and into the SB.

Burrow suffers season ending injury,and it’s over.I don’t care how good your defense is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using context to judge this draft - ezekiel23 - 05-02-2022, 11:48 PM