Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Using context to judge this draft
(05-02-2022, 11:48 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Compare Cappa and Karras to Hopkins and Spain.As far as their average ratings go,they are very similar.Then you have Collins,which is highly rated,(and I like this guy)but,let’s face it,he’s high risk.Out a full season with hip surgery.Injured his foot.Has been in some trouble with the league.Dallas wanted rid of him.Sure,he’s one of the top Tackles in the league,but there are red flags on this guy.No, I don’t see this as an example of going all out on the OL.Now had they brought in Tretter at Center I would feel much better,but that’s not going to happen.Although,they had the chance to make it happen.

Joe Burrow was extremely fortunate to have not gotten seriously injured this past season.Most sacked Quarterback in the league last year.And the nightmare continued into the playoffs,and into the SB.

Burrow suffers season ending injury,and it’s over.I don’t care how good your defense is.

Hopkins graded 51.4 last year.  Spain 72.3.  Karras 72.8.  Cappa 73.8.  

Nobody wants Tretter because he pushed for players to skip OTA's last year.  He's a good individual player, but not the kind of presence you want on your team.  

The Ravens allowed more sacks than the Bengals last year, their starting QB actually did get injured, and all they did was sign a RT of similar quality to Karras and Cappa and draft a C with a number of issues and they are being lauded for this tremendous off season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using context to judge this draft - Whatever - 05-03-2022, 12:45 AM