Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-03-2022, 08:23 PM)PDub80 Wrote:  Fred crapped on Joey B a ton, too and repeatedly said Joe couldn't throw the deep ball..... And then this year happened and everyone's hanging on these guy's nuts. 

This is a perfect example of why so many people fall for this "character stuff".

All I ever did was speak the truth about Burrow's problems throwing the deep ball.  But some people stuck their heads in the sand and swore it was not true.  Everytime I mentioned Burrow's problem with the deep ball I said it could be corrected because it was not based on lack of arm strength.  But the "Cult of Character" don't deal in facts.  They make up whatever fits their theory.

Taylor's "character" got us the worst record in the NFL until he got enough talented free agents to build a roster.  Once again I speak facts and truth while the "Cult of Character" make up a story to fit their theory.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - fredtoast - 05-04-2022, 08:49 AM