Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-03-2022, 08:23 PM)PDub80 Wrote: LOL!!!! Yeah, AFTER ZT started winning and went to the SB. Of course. Before? LOL!!!! No, Fred absolutely didn't. He railed against and badmouthed this coaching staff for those first 2 years. Especially how they handled Dunlap and the locker room ZT was creating. Fred crapped on Joey B a ton, too and repeatedly said Joe couldn't throw the deep ball..... And then this year happened and everyone's hanging on these guy's nuts. Ahhhhh, the weather is quite fair in Cincinnati these days, eh? But don't get it twisted. Many... many many many of these JN ra-ra cheerleaders were all about firing ZT, Lou, etc early and often. 1,000s of posts on here about it to go sift through.

Jumping on the ZT wagon now is EASY and mindless. Show me the people wanting to stay the course and be patient enough to give the guy 3-4 years from the start to change the org. There are but a small handful on here. THOSE are the ones with foresight and who were interested in character and seeing a change. But the ZT kite tail grabbers after they see success? After the things they posted about him, Lou, etc? To quote a famous Bengals: Child.... please.

Yep. I almost spit my coffee out after reading the first sentence of the OP. 

To be fair, I railed against ZT too. I'm still not 100% sold, but I'm getting there. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - WeezyBengal - 05-04-2022, 09:23 AM