Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-04-2022, 10:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: I tend to agree here.. If you ain't got the physical tools to play in the league, and very few humans actually do those who do have the physical tools are going to wash you out real quick, character or not.
If all you want are nice guys with great character I'm sure you can find plenty in any park on a nice sunny Sunday afternoon in the springtime.. but can they play in the NFL? Probably not..
This is kind of like saying you can take any center who runs a 40 at 8.2 and since he's a great character guy he can be your next star WR.. A WR who can run a 4.2, weighs about 190 can be a great guard because he has great character..
I'm all for great character guys, but that only gets any team just so far. Physical talent, brute strength and the smarts to remember plays goes just as far..

I think you need a little of both. To your point though, without enough talent, you ain't gonna get very far on just character.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-04-2022, 11:01 AM