Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Using context to judge this draft
(05-04-2022, 10:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF does Tebow have to do with Trotter telling players not to attend OTAs? 

The fact that Trotter values players over the profits of ownership is clearly part of his "character". And you don't want him on the team because of it.

Tebow is an example of someone that appears to have a high moral character who's presence I wouldn't want on my team.  

OTA's have very little impact on the profits of ownership.  It does have an impact on winning, so you could make the argument that he cares more about players than winning.  I also have to point out that Tretter is an elected official.  Elected officials often do not act in accordance with their own personal beliefs.  Hell, elected officials often abuse their power for their own personal gain, sometimes to the detriment of their constituents.  For all anybody knows, Tretter may just not want to do OTA's anymore and uses his union status to push that agenda.  

Furthermore, I could really care less if his reasons are selfish or altruistic and I doubt NFL FO's do, either.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using context to judge this draft - Whatever - 05-04-2022, 01:09 PM