Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-04-2022, 05:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not trying to have anything "both ways".  I can't follow your logic here.

Marvin was an underdog in 5 of his 7 playoff games.  Zac was an underdog in 3 of his 4.  Not a lot of difference.  Zac won 3 of 4 and I have always given him more credit than Marvin.  So I have no clue what you are talking about.

All I did was correct someone who made a statement that was 100% false.  I don't understand why you guys get so upset at the truth. Why do you feel that you have to tell lies about Marvin in order to prop up Zac?  Why can't you acknowledge the huge change in the way the front office deals with free agency with Zac?

I’ll acknowledge the huge change in the way the Front Office dealt with Free Agency under ZT when you acknowledge that Zac did a great job with the culture
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Soonerpeace - 05-04-2022, 07:27 PM