Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Castellini Makes Fun of Disgruntled Fanbase
(05-05-2022, 01:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure what you’re basing your confidence in that happening on? They’ve been mostly irrelevant since the early-to-mid 90’s. And fewer and fewer young people really even give a shit about baseball in general these days. Let alone an absolute cellar dwelling - dumpster fire of an organization like the Reds. The Bengals otoh are an up and coming team that has extremely marketable superstars in Burrow and Chase. Not to mention the success of UC football in recent years. I don’t think it’s wrong at all to say that it’s probably much more of a football town at this point. It’s a what have you done for me lately type of world (especially in sports), and the amount of people that still care about team’s from the 70’s is going to lessen and lessen as time goes on.

Me either ?

In the entire 15 years or whatever ? the current ownership has been in control of the Reds they've had 3 decent seasons. 2010,12, and 13 IIRC ?

Other than that (which wasn't that great) they've been at best a very mediocre team and that's being generous. Castellini and Co, are on like their 6th rebuild now and still can't get anywhere near over the hump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phil Castellini Makes Fun of Disgruntled Fanbase - bengalfan74 - 05-05-2022, 12:49 PM