Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-05-2022, 12:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So can someone please explain to me how just showing the team record proves that the results are due to "culture" and not "talent"? 

Because I still don't see how you are supporting your argument.

Fred like a couple posters have tried to explain to you - it's not black and white, it's in color. You can't place everything in this world in neat little boxes and give them a label. Everything is not just pure stats and numbers in easily definable charts.

I'm not sure a single person has said ZT's culture change is 100% the reason we went to the Super Bowl. But I can guarantee you many (myself included) believe ZT's culture change has effected how this team plays. How they feel about their teammates, care about winning as a group, however you want to put it ? 

Can you win in the NFL with no talent or close to none ? NO But it takes more than just talent more often than not.

You want to argue Marvin Lewis had less talent, free agents, so on. I could care less about arguing about ML, that ship has sailed for me. But ML was by no means devoid of talent during his 16 year run.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - bengalfan74 - 05-05-2022, 01:08 PM