Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-05-2022, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I have not.  I have just been told that the culture has changed.

Adam Jones and Vontaze Burfict have been gone since 2017 and the team got much worse after they left and Zac took over.  So that is not really a strong argument to prove that we are winning now because of superior "character".

Everyone else (you probably realize it to if you were not just trolling) understands when JB says things like "Last year's team doesn't win this game" after we lost a 10 point 4th quarter lead against the Vikings he pointing to the character and attitude change.

Now I know page 3 paragraph 1 of the troll handbook states when presented with this reality Reply with: "Well Zac was the HC last year".   Maybe some won't understand what it means to build a culture
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - bfine32 - 05-05-2022, 02:25 PM