Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-05-2022, 02:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  Instead of answering my tough questions you all just duck and dodge.  Or try to run and hide behind a personal attack.

Just like clockwork.

Your question was the opposite of tough; it was as predictable as a toddler wanting candy. Hell I knew you were going to ask it before you did. A culture takes time to develop. JB acknowledged the different culture and attitude in the presser I referenced.  The answer is glaring to all except the most simple of simpletons or a blatant troll. Cultures are created and developed. It took Zac 3 years to develop one that aided a team predicted to be last in their division; if not the entire AFC to come within 1 play of winning a Super Bowl.

It was obvious your brilliant retort was going to be: "Why didn't he do it a year earlier?"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - bfine32 - 05-05-2022, 03:20 PM