Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Threads from the Enemy: 2022 NFL Draft in the AFC North
(05-04-2022, 08:48 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: In this way, right now I kind of see Cleveland as a poor-man's Baltimore and Pittsburgh as a poor-man's Cincinnati.
Well there's a real kick in the balls.... Hilarious A departure from the norm. 

But good overall assessment. 
Regarding the Burrow/Pickett comparos, I was just coming to share this. Early on in the pre-draft time, KP was widely referred to as "Joe Burrow Lite." That kind of went away, and moved toward KP = Sam Darnold. I think that was mostly because of the overall narrative was that this draft class sucks and the hand size issue. But I've always stuck with the JB Lite comparison. Maybe that's just me being optimistic, but I really do think they are similar. Hopefully, KP can have similar success and be that Joe Burrow Lite. I think it would make for some great football for the next decade and a half. Even better for everyone if the Watson move doesn't explode in Cleveland's face and Jackson is the real deal (IMO he's an average QB)

This gives me hope and sums it up nicely....

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/05/film-room-do-the-burrow-pickett-comparisons-have-any-merit/?fbclid=IwAR0LmgYuZXYbIbd0AGiYMSLd9NKF5G-SqP2ri6KINUilk3s2Ypv89nvzDYg
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy: 2022 NFL Draft in the AFC North - StrictlyBiz - 05-06-2022, 09:04 AM