Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Round 4 is Cordell Volson-O Line Blocker
(05-05-2022, 12:52 PM)Whatever Wrote: I'm not going to knock Pollack for talent acquisition in Dallas because he wasn't involved in scouting there.

I just find it mind blowing that we brought in 3 good-great starters in FA and have spent 7 picks in the last four drafts on OL and people still want to bring in more OL before the coaches get a look at the guys in OTA's.

See my signature, it is more about how a coach/player can improve with experience and opportunity than anything else.

We as fans seem to forget not every player is great out of the gate regardless of their draft position. We tend to place unrealistic expaectations for their rookie or 2nd years.

But the great teams develop these players, they don't throw them under the bus and dismiss them. The coaches work hard with the player to improve their weaknesses and strengthen their strengths. 

Way too many examples of major improvement of NFL players from year 1 to year 2 or year 2 to year 3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round 4 is Cordell Volson-O Line Blocker - Luvnit2 - 05-06-2022, 11:41 AM