Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair
(12-02-2015, 05:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Beating your son because he is gay and that is "wrong" according to your religion seems pretty similar to beating your daughter because she isn't wearing her hijab and that is "wrong" according to your religion.  The bottom line is "You are doing something god says is wrong, so I will beat you for it."  Seems pretty simple to me.

A Muslim will do the same to their gay kid.  Being gay is rejected in all major religions.   Quite different than wearing or not wearing a piece of religious clothing .  

Now do I think you should. Hit or grab your kid by the hair and drag them around in public ..... Of course not ....  

As for the parents with the gay kid ....  All you can do is love your kid and hope for the best.   In the end gay or straight isn't that important compared to healthy or not healthy.    You may not like your kids choices but at some point they get to make their own choices and will deal with the pro's and con's of those decisions.    That's life.  

Same thing this Muslim should be doing with his daughter.   Let her be a western kid.   Western girls don't hide themselves. It's actually a good situation this young girl is assimilating into western life. As it should be ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair - StLucieBengal - 12-02-2015, 05:31 PM