Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan
I would love to see Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl against Notre Dame .....

I mentioned Sugar Bowl in regards to the SEC teams.  Take away the Championship play-offs, and a Big 10 team still goes to the Rose and an SEC team still goes to the Sugar. .....I thought the Big 10 and the SEC had to send their next best after those to The Citrus.....If Ohio State can side step The Citrus and if Notre Dame can side step the bowl game they were lined up to play, I would love to see Ohio State play Notre Dame. ....Now Notre Dame can still make the play-offs, which would end all this. 

So, we can probably forget play-off or Rose Bowl......but maybe Ohio State vs Notre Dame in Fiesta......and at the least, Ohio State vs a top SEC team in The Citrus. ....Either way, Ohio State playing a top team on New Years Day.

I can see Notre Dame avoiding the lesser bowls and playing in the play-offs or on New Years Day in maybe the Fiesta Bowl....if Ohio State gets to go to the Fiesta to play them, that is great.  Ohio State vs Notre Dame are classic games.  They don't play very often at all, so it would be a classic match-up. ...Tickets will be hard to get, very high priced scalper tickets for these two teams in a bowl game on New Years. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - kevin - 11-26-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: THE GAME.....Ohio State/ Michigan - kevin - 12-02-2015, 05:37 PM