Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-07-2022, 11:58 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: A better culture will always help any team. But a winning culture obviously helps. But there’s been many of talented teams full of individuals that never got there. But this team had confidence despite little experience in the playoffs or crucial games late in the season. The transformation was the result of first bringing in team leaders. ballers, and high character guys. Then following it up with the coaching staff and team leaders building the teams confidence.

Modern rules teams that had QBs playing at near-MVP level?

Because if you put Joe Burrow on the 2021 Colts, and Carson Wentz on the 2021 Bengals, I don't think the Bengals have a "good culture" or a "winning culture" anymore but the Colts suddenly would.

Alternatively, if you put Joe Burrow on the 2021 Jets and Zach Wilson on the 2021 Bengals, they both end up stinking because Burrow wouldn't be surrounded by talent, and Wilson wouldn't be very good.

I don't think I have ever seen a "good culture" team that had low talent and low win levels.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - TheLeonardLeap - 05-07-2022, 12:11 PM