Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair
(12-02-2015, 04:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had this done to me when I was in primary school.  I was a lefty then they trained me to be a righty.   They never Used religious reasonings as to why I should use my right hand.   They just said it was easier and would benefit me more .  And I did go to a catholic school btw.... And we had some nuns still.  

Not saying I agree with that practice but we do live in a right handlers world .  I can use both so In The end it's worked out for me personally.  My kids are both righties so I have not had this dilemma as a parent.  

As for this teacher.... She should know how to teach a child to use twit left as well as their right.   Unless it's a school policy.   I'm sure her principle met with her on developing a lesson to fit a left handed students needs.

Of course the reasoning is religious.

(12-02-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A Muslim will do the same to their gay kid.  Being gay is rejected in all major religions.   Quite different than wearing or not wearing a piece of religious clothing .  

Almost all major religions have some restrictions on clothing. We just don't take issue with Mormons, Catholics, the Church of Christ, Amish, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair - Benton - 12-02-2015, 05:52 PM