Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-09-2022, 11:35 AM)ATOTR Wrote: I am going to take the various players direct quotes and words that describe the change in culture throughout the organization. 

So you also take the word of the players who claimed Jim Turner and Marvin Lewis were great coaches.

Or how about the words of players who were in the locker room but claim there were problems with the culture?

Sounds to me like what you really mean is that you will take the word of the players who agree with your opinion.

Let me also add that I don't think these players are lying about how they all got along so well last year.  BUt it was because they were winning.  Like I said before.

Players criticizing other layers on a losing team = bad chemistry that could lead to confrontations.

Players criticizing other players on a winning team = good chemistry.

The chemistry was better because of the winning, not some mystical plan that failed for two years and then magically started working at the exact same time that we started winning.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - fredtoast - 05-09-2022, 12:18 PM