Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-09-2022, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What exactly did Anderson claim to see that was evidence of this "culture and/or chemistry"?  I'd really like to hear that.

Cordy Glenn refusing to play after the doctors cleared him?

John Ross asking for a trade?

AJ Green giving his all to return from injury?

The teams reaction to the benching of Andy Dalton?

Lou Anarumo being "unapproachable"?

Jim Turner using abusive language in the players?

What exactly did Anderson see and how much access did he have to the Bengals locker room to see this stuff?

Was that a Bates statement? I think it was but may be mistaken. Anyway, I had a Captain once that lots of officers thought was mean and unapproachable. When I was promoted to Sergeant, I was assigned to his sector only to find him to be one of the most approachable and easy to work for Captains on the PD. Sometimes perceptions are wrong. I don't think I've heard this perception stated again, so it was either wrong or a man Lou's age just all of a sudden changed. I'd say the latter is harder to believe. As much grief as fans gave Taylor over the first couple of years, the coach Bengaldom owes the biggest apology to is Lou. He was the DC hired "only because no one else would work for Taylor." remember? and yet all he has done is figure out how to shut down the most dynamic QB in recent history in Lamar Jackson, who was running wild on the league, and absolutely confusing the daylights out of one of the hottest QB's in recent history in Mahomes..... twice. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Sled21 - 05-10-2022, 12:08 PM