Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-11-2022, 04:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The Bengals defense might have statistically gotten worse when Dunlap left, but there are lots of rational explanations for that.  Strength of opponents down the stretch, injuries, etc.  What I was saying dealt with the fact that the defense seemed to lose the "noise" that was labeled as accusations from that reporter when those guys left.  

I don't care if you have all the talent in the world (and Dunlap was far from that...) if you openly criticize the coaches, become a huge distraction, and ignore any personal accountability.  He was a cancer in the end and I am glad he is gone.  

They didn't really get statistically worse as I posted above.  The difference before and after Dunlop in opponents points scored, average passing yards allowed and average rushing yards allowed were marginal at best.  But to be fair IMO the strength of schedule was slightly weaker in the last half of the year, down the stretch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - George Cantstandya - 05-11-2022, 06:01 PM