Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals ranked 16th best triple threat.
(06-05-2015, 03:47 PM)djs7685 Wrote: And no receiver catches every single pass that gets near him. No one with 100+ targets per year makes every catch and they can't make crazy plays on every poor throw.

It works both ways. Some people want to nitpick A.J. but let others off the hook. A.J. is better at his position more so than everyone else on the Bengals roster can say about their respective position other than Whit.

It's the same reason that Aaron Rodgers doesn't get heckled often by Packers' fans, DeMarco Murray doesn't get bashed by Cowboys' fans, and Antonio Brown doesn't get nitpicked by Steelers' fans.

Meh, I've never said that A.J. is perfect, and I can't really recall anybody saying that. A lot of us just think it's silly to spend time nitpicking one of our best players when there are plenty of mediocre or worse guys on this team. I'd take this crazy guess and say that A.J. probably doesn't have much to do with us being 0-4 in the WC round in the past 4 years. I could name a few other guys that have had a bigger impact on those losses.
The QB needs to play better just as the All World receiver needs to step up as well. It is a two way street no matter how you slice it. Not a criticism on either just a simple fact.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals ranked 16th best triple threat. - OSUfan - 06-05-2015, 05:33 PM