Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A reminder of why we need to be patient.
(05-12-2022, 12:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually Brad I was specifically being careful to avoid any personal attack.  I don't know where you saw one, but I apologize for any misunderstanding.  I am sure it was my fault.

I do not agree with your opinion, but I just think everyone would be happier if we did not argue as much
It's called a debate, and you couldn't care less if we argued because you're more than happy to argue about everything else, but then claim that you're not arguing when your point has fallen apart.

This statement: 

Quote:But I will just let it go and let you think you were right.  Everybody will be happier that way.
Was an attempted insult. 

1. "Thinking you were right."

2. Why would you need to announce that you were letting it go. Even if you did, you wouldn't need to add "thinking you were right."

That's what you're doing here: deflecting attention away from the original debate.

(05-12-2022, 12:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually Brad I was specifically being careful to avoid any personal attack.  
I would LOVE for you to try and convince an objective thinker that this wasn't a personal attack:

Quote:
(05-12-2022, 12:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But I will just let it go and let you think you were right.  Everybody will be happier that way.
I also love how you can speak for everyone on the board. 

No one likes seeing the truth posted?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A reminder of why we need to be patient. - BFritz21 - 05-12-2022, 12:56 AM