Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Culture as we become the hunted
(05-12-2022, 12:48 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:  I don’t think there’s any doubt we snuck up on some teams last year.

Like the Jets?  Ninja

(05-12-2022, 04:25 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i'm still not sold like some people on zac. i think this is actually his prove it year. he has to show last year wasn't just a one off and that he isn't just riding the coat tails of the talent. we should be able to see how good a coach he really is or isn't this year cause people will be gunnin for them.

Are you high? Zac doesn't need to prove anything. His first few years is a perfect result in the way he has rebuilt this team and the good leadership he and his staff provide to these players.

(05-12-2022, 05:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m sold on Zac but yes he’s not totally proven his value yet. However they doubled his salary and gave him 5 years so he’s got some time. The Rams were interested if McVay went to TV.

Yeah, me too. McVay himself has very high regards for the knowledge and coaching capabilities of Zac.

Next season will be like any other. We will win some were not supposed to and lose a few were not supposed to but I see no problem with us winning the AFCN and even progressing in the playoffs again. These players got a first hand look at a city and fanbase they lifted out of football purgatory and I think they became part of the dream.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Leon - 05-12-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Leon - 05-12-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - HarleyDog - 05-12-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - tms - 05-13-2022, 01:08 AM