Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Mom Reveals How Daughter Is Being Brainwashed
(05-12-2022, 08:43 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Did you bother to seek out evidence of this account of events - which is purely anecdotal at this point; perhaps true, perhaps false, perhaps mistaken? A video on Facebook, by way of a noted provocateur, seems to fall well short of proof unless there are credible sources confirming the assertions.

I just saw a video of a teacher telling first graders (I think?) about gender identity. 

Even if it wasn't first grade, it was grade school, and way too young to be taught about anything like that.

I did do research and it all seemed to be covered up, but now it's out on the Daily Wire and Fox, which people probably discredit those because they're conservative, but here's one on a defending education site:

Quote:On May 4th, 2021, Erin Lee’s 12-year-old daughter was invited by her art teacher, Jenna Riep, at Wellington Middle School in the Poudre School District in Fort Collins, Colorado, to come to art club after school. The family was new to the school district during COVID and her daughter loves art— an invitation to art club seemed like a perfect opportunity to meet fellow students with similar interests and maybe make some friends. Mom and dad enthusiastically gave permission for their 6th grader to attend. 

Unbeknownst to both of them, the club was actually a GSA or Gay Straight Awareness/Alliance Club run by the art teacher. On this particular day, a guest speaker was brought in. Her name is Kimberly Chambers and she is the director of SPLASH Youth of Northern Colorado. The arm of the SPLASH organization that targets children between the ages of 5-11 is called SKITTLES (in some places it now says they start at age 7 but it is well documented that they have long targeted children starting at age 5. Photos provided below.) Chambers is a paid employee of the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment and has access to children’s information. She is also a substitute teacher.

There's more in the link, but I need to watch the schedule release ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom Reveals How Daughter Is Being Brainwashed - BFritz21 - 05-12-2022, 08:54 PM