Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Culture as we become the hunted
(05-12-2022, 01:28 PM)pally Wrote: Last season, even with the vastly changed culture and winning ways, we had some issues that needed some improvement.  The players were inconsistent with their effort and practice.  There were some dumb penalties.

More than anything, I want to see growth from everyone and an improvement in their consistency.  They need to learn to play with expectations.  They will be playing without COVID restrictions for the first time in several years

We need the players across the boards to show they are mature human beings.

Pally nailed my thoughts. We improved late last year and became a contender in that time starting with the first KC win in our place.

We need this to flow over into this season early and see if the Offense gets much better with his O-line. Will take a bit of time to gain
consistency but there is no doubt in my mind we will be much better with this OL especially in run blocking. Our team will now have a
target on their backs as Soonerpeace spoke of so the coaching and play will have to improve to get back to the Big Show.

I think it will after what I saw in the Postseason and with what the coaches did and with the players we have added barring injuries.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-12-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Leon - 05-12-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Leon - 05-12-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - tms - 05-13-2022, 01:08 AM