Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-12-2022, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This stuff is hardly new, though.  When your typical low-end but law-abiding American sees a prisoner or otherwise ward of the state getting some sort of benefit he doesn't rather than wonder why we live in a society where a segment of the population can "do the right thing" and still get left behind, he demands that the benefit be removed from the other people.

That's just the way things go.  If you want formula for your kids you are better off being an illegal who is locked up at the border than some dumbass American who works 39.5 hours a week a McDonalds, right?  Hell, I'm sure there is at least one movie or show or sit com where some working poor American commits various crimes every time he needs to get medical care so he can go to prison and get it on the dole.

Be rich or have nothing.  Being in the middle doesn't pay.

I guess.  Gotta wonder why so many people are so jealous of prisoners, illegal immigrants, and welfare cases, though.

Prisoners shouldn't be getting any breaks. Go out and crack rocks all day, make concrete or whatever, make it so it's hard labor. They won't WANT to come back. But that's part of a Prison Reform that needs to be done.

Welfare? I'm not jealous of them either. But we need some reform there too. Unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from working Period, they can become licensed daycare workers and watch other welfare kids while those parents go to work somewhere else. They can do something while collecting welfare, go thru the neighborhood picking up all trash. 

Problem is, both Prisons and Welfare are paying/taking care of people and getting nothing in return except repeaters.

Don't get me going on all that!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Mike M (the other one) - 05-13-2022, 02:15 AM