Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair
(12-02-2015, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You live in an odd world.    Why you feel such contempt for people who only directly respond to the news of the day is beyond me.

Why you would defend someone who physically abuses children is quite interesting.    I guess in all your brown people defense you forgot you defended a child abuser.

Oh! So you think because I doubt your ever changing "motives" for what you post I am therefore supporting the guy in the story?

I see.

So it is review time!

First:  A story about one person who takes his religion way to seriously...and thus makes all of Islam bad.

(12-02-2015, 12:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3338058/University-Missouri-Assistant-Professor-charged-violently-grabbing-14-year-old-relative-hair-dragging-school-not-wearing-hijab.html

Parenting 101 brought to you by Islam 

So bad, in fact, that there is nothing even comparable in your religion despite links to prove otherwise.
(12-02-2015, 02:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dragging a kid out of school by her hair because she isn't wearing a religious article of clothing. = Bad

Find me the story on the christian dragging a
Child out by her hair from school for not wearing a cross around her neck.

This is exactly why I saw assimilation is key for immigrants.   We don't live this way in our western society.    What this man did was criminal.

And you carried the religious argument all through the rest of the thread as you tried...to make a point?
(12-02-2015, 04:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha I just post the news man.    I did post the news of the Christians threatening Muslims in Belgium.   So I am an equal opportunity news poster.     

You mention christian parents beating over gayness ....  Or whatever ....   That's a far cry from running into a public school to drag a kid out by their hair for not wearing their religious garmet.   

Like I said the same story for a christian is them dragging their kid out by the hair for not wearing their cross.

In fact you even said the violence was wrong!  Well, in public.
(12-02-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A Muslim will do the same to their gay kid.  Being gay is rejected in all major religions.   Quite different than wearing or not wearing a piece of religious clothing .  

Now do I think you should. Hit or grab your kid by the hair and drag them around in public ..... Of course not ....  

As for the parents with the gay kid ....  All you can do is love your kid and hope for the best.   In the end gay or straight isn't that important compared to healthy or not healthy.    You may not like your kids choices but at some point they get to make their own choices and will deal with the pro's and con's of those decisions.    That's life.   

Same thing this Muslim should be doing with his daughter.   Let her be a western kid.   Western girls don't hide themselves.  It's actually a good situation this young girl is assimilating into western life.   As it should be ...

Ah!  But then it WASN'T about religion...it was about living like a real 'Murican!
(12-02-2015, 06:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: To bring this back to the OP.  

This isn't about wearing religious clothing as much as its about why punish someone who is assimilating into their western life.   We should be sad this girl is being oppressed and can only hope that these parents are held to the same standards as any child abusers.

And finally....
(12-02-2015, 08:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  

So find me stories of parents dragging their children out of school by their hair or necks because they cut their hair, wore jewelry, or changed from her dress to pants/shorts.    I will equally be against an adult being physical with a child.  

My issue isn't about the violence.  We all agree it's ridiculous to treat a child that way.   And are happy the authorities are following up.   The main issue is this guy using violence because his children are assimilating into western life.   This is what we should be promoting...... Assimilation.    This man needs to assimilate himself to our ways of not abusing children.

(12-02-2015, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You live in an odd world.    Why you feel such contempt for people who only directly respond to the news of the day is beyond me.

Why you would defend someone who physically abuses children is quite interesting.    I guess in all your brown people defense you forgot you defended a child abuser.

I guess in your attempt to paint followers of Islam as violent and unable to adapt to "Western ways" you decided the violence wasn't important anymore.  Just WHY there was violence.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no hijab = 14 yr old violently dragged out of school by her hair - GMDino - 12-02-2015, 09:50 PM