Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Culture as we become the hunted
(05-12-2022, 12:48 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Not interested in fostering arguments already rehashed about the change in culture. I’m interested in everybody’s thoughts if they think it’ll help not taking games off for over confidence. I think it will be a huge benefit that we’ve got some leaders and players from teams that were hunted previously and no how to not relax. I don’t think there’s any doubt we snuck up on some teams last year.

The talking heads are hedging their bets cuz the league is wild and the afc north is brutal.

I get it.

Allow me to retort.

Last year was not an illusion.  These dudes are young and full of beans and expect to win.  Man ain't burrow chase and Higgins all got championship rings?  Higgins may have got his when he wasn't playing much, not sure.

Both sides of the ball man.  Young talented.  And now Jamar gonna get more time to work deep.

Do we think Burrow is gonna miss?

I dont.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Leon - 05-12-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Leon - 05-12-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - tms - 05-13-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Culture as we become the hunted - Savagehenry54 - 05-14-2022, 05:44 PM