Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket prices are absolutely insane
Bought tickets for my Mom and her husband for the Thursday night Miami game in the lower section 112, row 15 Bengals sideline. Looks like that section is around the 30 yard line. I thought the ticket price was fair but the damn extra fees for buying online were a bit excessive IMO. My Mom's husband is a huge Bengals fan but is unfortunately in a condition where we don't know how many years he has left and he hasn't been to a game in over a decade. He has told me he never had seats in the lower section for the games he attended. His birthday is coming up next month and that will be his gift.

I'm sure many here know how hard it is to find gifts for elderly family members. I'm of the opinion that experiences and memories make great gifts. So it was worth it to me. For his actual birthday next month I'll give him an Uber gift card so that they don't have to worry about driving in and finding parking and can get an Uber home, then when he asks why I'll explain the tickets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ticket prices are absolutely insane - George Cantstandya - 05-15-2022, 06:17 PM