Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's interception issue over his career
(05-17-2022, 11:58 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm not trying to convince anyone, nor do i seek anyone else's approval.

You are right on that last part. Seen pages of threads going back and forth with certain people trying so hard to be right by disputing the many variables that are part of the game by being one-track minded.

Back to the topic at hand.
Game 8 Carman was finally benched, Game 9, Hopkins also started to improve.
While the OL was still not good, it was at least better, and this also coincides with JB's improvement as well.

The question going forward, is just how much better can JB get with an even better OL??

Joe Burrow played significantly worse, stat wise, in the 4 games following Carman not starting compared to the 5 games he did start. Carman didn't start the first 2 games of the season which Burrow also played significantly worse in. 

I get Carman gets a lot of hate and some is warranted but you talk about stats yet are completely wrong if you actually look at them. The Oline and Burrow both played worse (sack wise) with Carman out of the line up. 

In games started by Carmam, Burrow was sacked 0, 1, 3, 2, and 1 times. The other 11 games he was only sacked under 3 times once. 

Burrow had over a 100 rating in 4 of the 5 games Jackson started and only over 100 in 6 others. Jackson took over for Spain the 2nd half of the KC game...we all know how that went.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's interception issue over his career - TheFan - 05-17-2022, 10:17 PM