Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stability...its boring but its better than the alternative
(12-02-2015, 09:57 AM)sonofstat Wrote: by the way I realise this particular change is driven by the latest injury to McCown but its a more general point about trusting your decision making and direction as an organisation.

They chose to draft Manziel, they chose to flip/flop their named starters, they still potentially will go into next years draft not clear which way they are going

If Manziel has not played himself out of Cleveland yet, he will soon.

And by "play", I mean it in terms of acting.  No, I don't think he has played poorly on purpose, but I think that as soon as Dallas passed on him in the draft, that text to the Cleveland GM about "Let's wreck the league" was pure postering.  

He had a plan from Day 1 that he would get out of Cleveland and end up with Jerry Jones where he could replace Romo.  Does anyone really think he wanted to be in Cleveland?  Does anyone think he partied without thinking that pics/video could make it back to his team, violating the terms of his rehabilitation probation?  He isn't dumb, but he is a rat.  

The sad thing is, the plan is working.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stability...its boring but its better than the alternative - SHRacerX - 12-03-2015, 12:15 AM