Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-18-2022, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wow, well you win the long jump competition in jumping to conclusions. For your information, I am fully vaccinated and have been since I was able to get the shots. But that was my decision, not some politician in DC's. Sorry for what your mom went through, but the information is now coming out about what lockdowns did and did not actually do (and it's actually being reported) and it's all pointing to the did more harm than good. As for mandatory vaccines, my body, my choice, right? They don't keep a person from getting or spreading the virus. So the protection is for the vaccinated individual, so it should be up to them, right?

Well, if it's being reported, then it must be true and not slanted. Your link mentioned Covid deaths, I mentioned how it affected and saved non-covid patients. More of partial information being good enough for you if it fits your politics or preferred "News feed".

Yes, vaccines during a pandemic is exactly like abortion, perfect analogy. When getting pregnant by being in the same room someone pregnant was in an hour ago happens and it happens to men or women, then you might have a comparison. The Trojan vaccine, maybe?

My mom was protected and they gave up her quality care to try to save someone unprotected from over 50 miles away and it wasn't up to her or me.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 05-18-2022, 03:15 PM