Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG
(05-19-2022, 02:51 PM)Stewy Wrote: No he just hates Carman, and doesn't believe there is any logical reason everyone else shouldn't feel the same, so it has to be politics or some other conspiracy.

Some just hate Carman cause he was a 2nd round pick and knew nothing about him before the Draft. I wanted him in the 2nd
myself before the Draft, but that was before I heard about the back injury and surgery. This is my only question of him, not him
as a player, it is his health and the move to the right side of the Line to Guard which was hard on him clearly.

He played much better at LG when I watched him. I think he will be very good there if his back problems are behind him.

He is young, so it is entirely possible. Dude is a mauler in the run game and should be good at LG to cover his main weakness of
speed on the outside against Ends. He can handle strength no problem, speed sometimes gives him trouble.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Jackson Carman "Your" Starting LG - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-19-2022, 03:13 PM