Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Ignites Rivalry With Ravens!
(05-19-2022, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burrow is one of the most confident players in the NFL and he already proved that he can back it up with his play in his first two years.

Now, he's saying that he LOVES that the Ravens talk trash, and then poured gasoline on the fire by saying that the score was "a lot to a little" and mentioning how he put up BIG stats!

Patrick Queen's tweet said "Noted."

Hilarious

I LOVE that he's the face of our franchise!

I also LOVE how he said it while taking a drink from his cup like it was no big deal and expected!

His confidence is amazing and I love how he's making it so fun to be a fan of the team! The rest of the team has to feed off of it and I figure that it will raise their play, also!

In another video in the link, he also mentions how he's 0-3 against the Browns, and that's obviously not sitting well with him:

With a line to protect him this year, I expect an MVP performance and we're going to DOMINATE the division and bring hell to the rest of the league!

It's worth watching both videos in that link!

WHO-DEY!

Ravens LB Queen is also the same guy that Burrow got into fisticuffs with during a preseason scrimmage that fired up his offense at LSU.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Ignites Rivalry With Ravens! - casear2727 - 05-20-2022, 08:33 AM