Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-19-2022, 02:29 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If I came on here to take it out on someone, it would have been in August and it would have been a hell of a lot more abrasive. He said some minor shit that finally pissed me off, but I guess that's OK if it's within your political spectrum.

And my Mom didn't die of Covid. She just suffered more than she should have because of someone else's political beliefs.

And I laugh at any of the idiots in the anti-vax crowd. While going through boxes of shit at Mom's house, I found my polio vaccine card. You're welcome, assholes.

Gee, did the Polio vaccine get restricted in the US for causing life threatening blood clots? Because the Johnson and Johnson covid vaccine did, after thousands upon thousands took it. You can be all smug and call people idiots all you want, but the bottom line is no one really knows what the long term effects of these vaccines are. Like I said, I took it after doing the research because it made sense for me to take it, and I chose the Pfizer. But I made that choice, and I give other people the space to do the same. And it's not political beliefs. Most of the people in Louisville are hard line Democrats, and I know a ton of them who refused to be vaccinated. 
FDA restricts Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine due to blood clot risk | PBS NewsHour
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Sled21 - 05-20-2022, 09:19 AM