Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals #1 in new PFF Cap Health Rankings.
(05-20-2022, 11:45 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Me too, the years and years err decades and decades of suffering has made me gun shy about the competence of our FO/Coaches and their roster decisions. 

And I feel like I'm Dead Horse but I'd still feel much better if they'd sign at least one more established vet Olineman. Perhaps between Smith, Carman, and Volson we're ok ? But I just don't have a ton of faith in the rest of em ?

Wasn't even just the OL for me, though I sure wish they did as well. I just thought they could have added another quality vet CB, LB, WR, or OL in FA, still been perfectly comfortable in cap space, and made their team a bit better.

Heck, the Bengals are sitting on $15.3m in cap space right now, and they could have tried to move Bates to free up another $12.9m. There's certainly quite a bit that could have been done to improve the team with $28.2m in cap space, and that's not even talking doing any kind of cap manipulation. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals #1 in new PFF Cap Health Rankings. - TheLeonardLeap - 05-20-2022, 12:15 PM