Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's interception issue over his career
(05-19-2022, 09:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Again, no Carman hate. i Liked the pick, thought we could have done better based on who was left (Creed).

My problems here is 
a: back injury issues
b: Bengals moving him to RG when dude pretty much only played LT in his college career and expected him to be a starter there.

To me it reeks of Bengals setting him up to fail.
Nothing personal towards Carman, but moving players around like that has been a big pet peeve of mine that the Bengals seem to do often.
I can understand RT to RG/LT to LG, that's keeping them on the same side.

if you are right handed, how easy is it for you to switch everything you do to your left hand (and vice versa). Some can handle it, but most can't, it takes a re-wiring to make that switch.

Okay, well we do not disagree then. The injury and the switch are also my only problems with Carman.

He was clearly having problems with his hand placement moving to the right side. You could see a difference once he moved 
back to the left side. I think we should see significant improvement in his play this year having an entire year to prepare back 
at where he is comfortable. That is, if the back injury is behind him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's interception issue over his career - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-20-2022, 01:58 PM